Outage alerts for PG&E account holders
Get updates about power outages that may affect your service address. We'll let you know:
- When the crew is on its way
- The estimated time they will restore power
- When the power is back
If you have an online account, you will get alerts for outages, including for Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS). You cannot opt out.
Learn more about outage alerts
Address alerts for non-PG&E account holders
Receive alerts for addresses other than your own service address.
Address alerts inform you via call or text about an expected Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) event at any important address.
Such addresses might include:
- Your child's school
- Your parent's home
- A mobile home park or a rental unit where your landlord pays the PG&E bill
These alerts are available in multiple languages.
You do not have to have a PG&E account at the address to receive an alert.
- If you enroll multiple addresses (e.g., mom's house, work site, child's school) on the same phone number and only want to remove one address, you'll need to unenroll all and re-enroll for the addresses you want to keep.
- You can opt out at any time.
Sign up for address alerts