Note: Cost and usage data will not appear in your online account if you buy electricity or gas from a third party, such as a Community Choice Aggregator.
Download my data
Do you want to analyze your electric usage on your own computer?
- Select “Download Usage” on your account dashboard.
- Select the electric services for which you want data.
- Pick the download frequency.
- Have alerts emailed to you when files are ready to download.
Stream my data
Detail of bill
- Are you a solar, wind or other customer on Net Energy Metering?
- You have a statement available called Detail of Bill. It shows:
- How much electricity was used from the PG&E network
- How much electrcity the customer sent to the PG&E network by time-of-use and date
These monthly statements are available in your account:
- From your account, select Accounts & Services.
- Select the Net Energy Metering Service ID number from the “Services Linked to My Profile” list.
- Select the appropriate Detail of Bill statement from the dropdown on the View Service Details page.