Resources for community renewable programs
Review resources for community renewable programs
This page includes resources for the Solar Choice program and the Regional Renewable Choice program, as well as documentation that applies to both programs.
Solar Choice resources
Regional Renewable Choice resources
Download or visit the following:
- Regional Renewable Choice Project List
- Regional Renewable Choice Tariff (E-ECR Tariff) (PDF, 612 KB)
Community Renewables resources
Download the following:
- Community Renewables Fact Sheet
- Community Choice Aggregation Code of Conduct (PDF, 696 KB)
- Green-e Code of Conduct
- D.15-01-051 (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- D.16-05-006 (PDF, 589 KB)
- Resolution E-4734 (PDF, 807 KB)
- D.17-07-007 (DOCX, 48 KB)
- Joint Procurement Implementation Advice Letter (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- 20-Year Rate Forecast (PDF, 189 KB)
DISCLAIMER: This CPUC-approved forecast may result in inaccurate results.
The 20-year forecast of credits and charges shown here are based on a prescribed forecast methodology ordered by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) for use by the state's three large investor-owned utilities and is based on a combination of a rolling five-year escalation rate and an escalation rate using a Consumer Price Index (CPI).* The forecasts are provided to illustrate potential future changes to the credits and charges to help you evaluate your intended participation in PG&E's Solar Choice or Regional Renewable Choice program. As the CPUC acknowledged in D.16-05-006 (PDF, 588 KB), an estimate of GTSR credits and charges for 20 years (or even 5 to 10 years) is challenging and unlikely to be accurate. Moreover, the 20-year forecasts shown here are not necessarily representative of PG&E-specific forecasts of rate components. PG&E can neither predict nor guarantee any actual cost savings or increases due to changes to these credits and charges, and such changes will affect actual costs. Please contact PG&E for more information about this forecast.
* Specifically, a rolling five year rate escalation was applied to the GTSR component rates that had historical values and the CPI index was applied to GTSR component rates where no historical information was available.
- Customer-Side Implementation Advice Letter (CSIAL) (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Supplemental Customer-Side Implementation Advice Letter (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Marketing Implementation Advice Letter (MIAL) (PDF, 370 KB)
- Historical PCIA Table (see below)
- Historical Rates Table (see below)