©2023 Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Connect with us on social media
PG&E social hosts pages on several social media sites. These pages include Facebook®, Twitter®, YouTube®, Nextdoor® and Instagram®.
PG&E wants to support a respectful exchange of useful information. We also want to hear your opinion of our company.
Access PG&E social media policies
Practice being civil on social media
PG&E welcomes all questions and comments on its social channels, including criticism. However, we ask you to follow these tips when you post:
- Provide feedback and ask questions in a civil and respectful manner.
- Follow the Facebook posting guidelines. Do not make "personal attacks" or engage in other offensive behavior.
Learn how we moderate our social media pages
PG&E doesn't want to support negative behavior. We can remove disruptive messages and even ban users that disregard PG&E guidelines.
Follow PG&E social media guidelines
We expect you to follow the Facebook guidelines for PG&E community participation. A PG&E moderator may also remove any posts or comments that:
- Contain spam
- Contain solicitations or advertisements or non-PG&E marketing content
- Contain harassing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory or hateful content
- Contain deceptive, misleading, potentially harmful or factually unsupported content
- Contain links not authorized and/or approved by PG&E
- Promote meetings, petitions, organizations or causes not officially sponsored or recognized by PG&E
- Contain information that is "off-topic" or unrelated to the original post made by either PG&E or a member of the community
- Contain private, personal or sensitive information about individuals (for example, account information)
- Encourage illegal action
Find an external link disclaimer
PG&E is not responsible for external sites posted by others. We can't edit the content on these pages. The opinions expressed on external websites do not represent the position of PG&E.
Avoid copyright infringement
All posted content must comply with copyright or other proprietary laws. You're responsible for any posts that infringe on copyright laws.
External social media rules
The following linked pages contain information about external social media sites and their terms and conditions, guidelines and rules.
- Read Facebook's terms of service
- Read YouTube's community guidelines
- Read Twitter's rules
- Read Instagram's community guidelines
- Read Nextdoor's community guidelines
More on privacy
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Understand your consumer privacy rights.
Social media policy
Review PG&E's social media policies and guidelines.
Digital communications policy
How we plan to interact with you through voice, text messages, emails and more