©2024 Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Access resources for Suppliers. Visit PG&E's Supplier page.
- Introduce your company to PG&E by creating a profile. Create a PG&E Supplier Profile.
- Become familiar with PG&E's conduct expectations. Notify your PG&E business contact or call PG&E's Compliance and Ethics Helpline at 1-888-231-2310 to report any issues or concerns while performing work. Download the Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF).
- Understand the minimum requirements that prospective suppliers must meet. Download "Become a PG&E Prospective Supplier" (PDF).
- Learn more about purchasing opportunities. Visit PG&E Purchasing Department contacts.
- Find out about supplier environmental performance expectations. Download PG&E's Supplier Environmental Management Standards (PDF).
Find out about selling to us
View upcoming bid opportunities.
Learn about buying from us
Find information on the latest offerings—from used vehicles and equipment to real estate and more.
Discover supply chain responsibility
Learn about our supplier code of conduct, environmental sustainability and supplier diversity programs.
PG&E purchasing department contacts
To inquire about purchasing opportunities, contact the purchasing team that best matches your type of business or services.
- Energy Delivery Materials*
- Energy Delivery Services
- Supplier Diversity Team
- Supplier Quality
- Supplier Profile Team
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
300 Lakeside Drive, Suite 210
Oakland, CA 94612
*Energy Delivery is the PG&E business unit responsible for gas and electric transmission and distribution facilities.
PG&E's approved shipping/freight terms
To better manage our Supply Chain and logistics process, all shipments to PG&E that are shipped under FOB Shipping Point Freight Collect terms are required to be routed through Agistix.com.
Still have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about doing business with PG&E
Distribution Resource Planning data portal
Explore the Distributed Resource Planning (DRP) data and maps.
Get current gas and electric rate schedules. Find preliminary statements rules and forms.
Share your energy data
Give authorized third parties access to your energy usage information and other data.