View the settlement history
- The Settling Parties submitted the QF/CHP Settlement Agreement for CPUC approval on October 8, 2010.
- On December 21, 2010, the CPUC issued Decision 10-12-035, which approves the QF/CHP Settlement Agreement. Download Decision 10-12-035 (PDF, 245 KB).
- Applications for rehearing of D.10-12-035 were filed in January 2011.
- On March 24, 2011, the CPUC issued Decision 11-03-051, in which some, but not all, of the challenges were resolved. Download Decision 11-03-051 (PDF, 178 KB).
- On October 6, 2011, the CPUC issued Decision 11-10-016, which disposed of one of the remaining issues. Download Decision 11-10-016 (PDF, 105 KB).
- On October 11, 2011, the CPUC issued Decision 11-10-016, which granted a petition to modify the cost allocation terms of the Settlement Agreement.
- On October 24, 2011, the CPUC issued Decision 11-10-043, denying rehearing of D.10-12-035 raised by the City and County of San Francisco. Download Decision 11-10-043 (PDF, 32KB).
- The QF/CHP Settlement Agreement became effective on November 23, 2011, when the decisions granting modification and denying rehearing of D.10-12-035 became final and non-appealable.
You can also access all the case-related documents. Visit Rates & Regulations.