Learn about the PG&E Trade Professional Alliance
Discover how PG&E helps trade professionals
The Trade Profession Alliance (TPA) provides a wide range of services and programs to help you maintain and grow your business.
Enroll in TPA and take advantage of its benefits
Any trade professional who sells, installs or services the following types of products can enroll in TPA:
- Food-service goods
- Agricultural equipment
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Similar products
- Find answers to frequently asked questions. Download: PG&E Trade Professional Alliance Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 359 KB)PDF.
Join or log in to TPA
Following are ways to join, log in or access information resources and tools related to TPA:
View general requirements and membership guidelines
Start experiencing the benefits by joining now
Visit New User Registration.
Log in if you are already a member
If you’re already a participant, thank you for your involvement in our energy programs and for spreading the word about our energy-efficient and cost-saving options. Visit Energy Insight Trade Professional Alliance.
Contact us with any questions
Call our Business Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-800-468-4743.
Discover TPA benefits
Learn how you can benefit from TPA.
Stay informed with our Energy Insight tool
The tool gives you access to streamlined rebate application processing, program updates and communications about training and education courses. You can also enhance lead-generation opportunities using our customer search tool.
Receive direct rebate payments
Upon customer approval, rebate payments can be released to you. These payments can be used to help offset your customers’ up-front costs.
Get support when and where you need it
Trade professional management teams are located all over our territory. They’re dedicated to supporting your needs in the following ways:
- Providing training for your sales team
- Answering questions
- Offering co-marketing and lead generation
- Helping you establish relationships with local PG&E representatives who regularly interact with business customers
Increase your business presence
List your business with our online Directory of Trade Professionals. Visit Search Trade Professionals.
PLEASE NOTE: To be listed, TPA members must complete at least one project through our Energy Management Program within 12 months of your enrollment date.
Stay current on news and trends
Receive a free subscription to the Trade Pro Alliance newsletter. This quarterly publication features the latest energy-efficiency news and trends.
Display the TPA participation logo
Show others that your company is a proud participant in our energy management programs. Download PG&E Trade Professional Alliance Logo (PDF, 1.08 MB).
Get advance notice of special events and marketing campaigns
Take advantage of services and resources, such as networking and training seminars.
NOTE: Ensure that the first person accessing Energy Insight for Trade Professionals for your company has the authority to enroll your company in our TPA program. If you already submitted a hardcopy TPA agreement for 2016, you also must enroll online to have access to the Energy Insight for Trade Professionals platform.
Get more information and participation requirements
Consult the following resources for more information about participating in TPA:
Find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Complete mandatory training
All trade professionals, regardless of previous participation, are required to reenroll for the energy-efficiency (EE) program cycle and complete a mandatory training program: Trade Pro 101. The program is an in-person training course that helps you take full advantage of the various EE programs.
Re-enroll in Trade Pro 101
Use Energy Insight for Trade Professionals to reenroll. Visit Energy Insight Trade Professional Alliance.
Use our map to find the Trade Pro Manager for your territory
Get help securing EE financing
Find out about our EE On-Bill Financing Program to help your customers’ EE projects move forward. Visit Energy Efficiency Financing.
View the Trade Professional Alliance training webinar
Visit Trade Professional Alliance.
Find easy sign-up guides
Learn how to enroll in TPA. Download Quick Start Guide: How to enroll in the Trade Professional Alliance (PDF, 1.66 MB).
Access our online rebates
Share product videos
These helpful videos are made to be shared with your customers. They highlight rebates and energy savings for various products. Try sending a link to one of the seven following videos in your next email to customers.
- Learn about the rebates we offer on exterior retail lighting. Visit Retail Exterior Lighting Rebates.
- Get cash back and start saving on exterior healthcare lighting. Visit Healthcare Exterior Lighting Rebates.
- Find out about our rebates for exterior hospitality lighting. Visit Hospitality Exterior Lighting Rebates.
- Switch to an energy-efficient commercial ice machine and start saving money. Visit Hospitality Ice Machine Rebates.
- Reduce energy costs with vending machine controllers. Visit Office & Retail Vending Machine Controllers.
- Cut expenses with LED office exterior lighting. Visit Office Exterior Lighting Rebates.
- Find simple ways to save energy and money on retail lighting. Visit Retail Lighting Rebates and Financing.