©2023 Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Pacific Gas and Electric ("PG&E") is conducting this solicitation in compliance with Decision ("D") 22-11-021 issued on November 17, 2022. D.22-11-021 orders PG&E to offer its remaining Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) energy and/or Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) from contracts with terms of greater than 10 years remaining from the start date of market offer deliveries in PG&E's PCIA-eligible RPS that remains following PG&E's Voluntary Allocation process.
Based on PG&E's 2023 ERRA Forecast Fall Update from October 2022, PG&E has provided monthly volume estimates for 2023, and annual volume estimates for 2024 and beyond, for Products offered as one of the Additional Documents below. Please note that actual delivery start and subsequent volumes are not guaranteed for these products. The actual volumes and/or resources delivered may be subject to change.
Power Advocate Instructions and Registration
All Participants interested in submitting a bid package will need to pre-register with Power Advocate before submitting a bid into the solicitation using the link below:
Participants must meet the criteria established in PG&E's Solicitation Protocol in order to submit bids. As a requirement to participate, Participants must submit the completed Bid Form(s) in accordance with the solicitation timeline. The Bid Form is a highlighted Word document of the EEI Master Agreement Confirmation. Submission of Participant Attestations and executed Confidentiality Agreement are also required as part of the bid package. Additionally, all other required bid package documents are listed below.
- Market Offer Sale Solicitation Protocol (PDF)
- Attachment A1 - Bid Form - Product C (PDF)
- Attachment A2 - Bid Form - Product D (PDF)
- Attachment A3 - Bid Form - Product E (PDF)
- Attachment A4 - Bid Form - Product F (PDF)
- Attachment B - Participant Attestations (DOCX)
- Attachment C - Confidentiality Agreement (PDF)
- Documentation of Entity Legal Status from the California Secretary of State or Joint Powers Authority (DOCX or PDF)
-Participant or end-user counterparty must demonstrate that it has an "Active" legal status authorized by the California Secretary of State in order to engage in business with PG&E. A webpage screenshot verifying Participant or end-user counterparty's "Active" legal status via the California Secretary of State's webpage is acceptable. The California Secretary of State website is located at https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/. Note, a Joint Powers Authority ("JPA") is also acceptable.
- Estimated volumes available for Short-Term Market Offer (PDF) (updated 03/10/2023)
- EEI Master Power Purchase & Sale Agreement (DOCX)
- PG&E EEI Master Power Purchase & Sale Agreement Cover Sheet (DOCX)
- PG&E EEI Paragraph 10 to the Collateral Annex (DOCX)
- Long Term Q&A (PDF)
PG&E along with other California Investor Owned Utilities will host a Participants' webinar/bidders conference for the 2023 PCIA RPS Long-Term Market Offer on March 14, 2023 from 10:30 am to 12:00 p.m. (PT). The Webinar login information will be posted below.
- Webinar Link: 2023 PCIA RPS Long-Term Market Offer Webinar
- Date: March 14th, 2023 at 10:30am
To receive notices about this solicitation and to be added to PG&E's RFO Distribution List, visit the Distribution List Form.
If you encounter any digital or disability access issues, or you would like to provide PG&E with feedback or suggestions regarding such access, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. This mailbox is monitored during regular business hours (M-F; 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). We will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.
Wholesale electric power procurement
PG&E purchases wholesale electric energy and capacity from generators and suppliers.