Improve patient comfort and your bottom line with energy-efficient solutions
Energy management can help your health care business run more efficiently while providing better care for patients. PG&E’s expert partners help you understand where energy management fits into your long-term planning cycles.
Get the benefits of our health care programs and solutions
Our health care programs and solutions can:
- Increase patient and staff comfort and safety
- Enable operations to run more reliably and profitably over the long term
- Help ensure your business meets industry and regulatory mandates, such as California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- Reduce the environmental impact of the facility
Receive support services, including energy audits, engineering analysis, consulting, financial incentives and retrocommissioning assistance for your medical facility.
We can help you choose improvements that will make the most difference to your health care business. Find the ideal solution for your high-performance LED lighting retrofit installation.
The following solutions can help improve patient comfort:
- Advanced rooftop heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) controls, including an advanced digital economizer control (ADEC), demand control ventilation (DCV) and enhanced ventilation control (EVC)
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) for HVAC fans
Get information on our LED lighting solutions, including:
- Accent and directional lighting
- Exterior area lighting
- Troffers and Integrated Troffers retrofit kits
You can increase hot water efficiency with:
- Space heating and process boilers
- Hot water boilers and water heaters
- Pipe insulation
Access more resources
Learn how other health care businesses have saved energy by taking advantage of PG&E programs and solutions: