Learn if you qualify:
- Complete an Electric Capacity Check with PG&E to determine if your site has sufficient capacity for EV charging. Submit a request for the capacity check through a change-of-service application on Your Projects. Or call 1-877-743-7782, Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Install a PG&E-approved EV submeter for tracking EV electrical usage. For a full list of approved EV charging equipment with embedded submeters or standalone external submeters, see the Approved Product List (hosted by Southern California Edison).
- Retain data collection and transmission services from a PG&E-approved Meter Data Management Agent (MDMA). Currently, no MDMAs have been registered or approved for EV submetering. Once there are approved MDMAs, a list will be published on this page. You can also contact your EV Service Provider or charging equipment manufacturer to learn if they are considering becoming a PG&E-approved MDMA.
- Contact your MDMA to request information on enrollment. They will coordinate your enrollment.
- Meet the conditions, requirements and terms listed in PG&E’s EV Submetering Application and Agreement as provided by the MDMA.