View All News Releases
350 - 360 of 524
All News Releases
- June 1, 2010Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) today announced that thousands of additional gas and electric customers may now be eligible to receive a discount on their monthly energy bill thanks ...
- May 18, 2010Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) will be cutting average rates for electric customers in Northern and Central California starting June 1, the utility said today.
- May 14, 2010In an effort to highlight the need to train more Californians for jobs in the energy sector, Pacific Gas and Electric Company's (PG&E) PowerPathway™ program today hosted a conference that ...
PG&E Provides Detailed Reports on SmartMeter(TM) Program, Announces Further Steps to Address Customer QuestionsMay 10, 2010Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) today released forty-five reports, dating back to August 2006, that provide a detailed look inside the company's SmartMeter program.
- April 22, 2010Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) said it plans to begin implementing a major new solar photovoltaic (PV) program, which the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) approved today.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Makes Over $258 Million in Franchise Fees, Property Tax Payments to California Cities, CountiesApril 19, 2010Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) announced it has made franchise fees and property tax payments totaling more than $258 million to the 49 counties and 244 cities in which ...
- April 12, 2010As the nation prepares to celebrate Arbor Day on April 30, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) reminds customers to plant the "right tree, in the right place."
- April 6, 2010Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has been recognized for its strong diversity practices by DiversityInc, a leading publication on diversity and business, for the second year in a row. ...
- March 31, 2010During National Safe Digging Month in April, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) reminds customers to always call 811 before any excavation project, big or small. Whether it's planting a ...
PG&E Senior Director of Customer Care Andrew Tang Issues Statement on CPUC's Independent Third-Party EvaluationMarch 30, 2010"We continue to wholeheartedly support the CPUC's independent third-party evaluation. PG&E is committed to our customers and to continuing our education efforts around the benefits of SmartMeter technology."