Street Light Change Requests

City/county owned and maintained street lights—use these online street light change request forms to do the following:

Once your request has been submitted, a PG&E representative will contact you. Until then, if you have any questions, please call us at 1-877-PGE-SRVC (1-877-743-7782).

For any other street light request not owned by Cities or Counties, please call the Customer Contact Center at 1-800-743-5000.