How to read your bill
Learn how to read your energy statement
The type of energy statement you receive is based on your rate plan. Find out how to read the bill for your plan:
- Gas and Electric Statement, Standard
- Electric Time of Use Statement
- Agriculture Energy Statement
- Net Energy Metering (NEM) Statement
Here's what you'll see on your bill
- At-a-glance account data. Your account number and due date are included at the top of every page.
- Simplified account summary. The text is in larger font, and the information is streamlined.
- Clear and simple usage graphs. The simplified data in the graphs can help you more easily understand your energy usage.
You can access your statement and find energy management tools in your online account.Visit Your Account
Keep up with the latest information
Each month, we include important messages with your energy statement, including the following types of information:
- Details on rebates.
- Energy-saving tips.
- Gas and electric safety information.
If you don't receive a paper statement, you can access the information online.Visit Bill Inserts
If you have a question, contact Business Customer Service.
Sign up for paperless billing
Signing up for paperless billing is fast, easy and secure. We send an email alert each month when your online bill is ready.
Create an Online Account
View the details of your account online, manage your energy usage and more. Sign up for an online account.