Understanding older format energy statements
Get more information on pre-2013 energy statement formats
You can better understand your archived paper energy statements with the information presented on this page.
View examples of older format energy statements
PG&E updated many energy statement formats in 2013. To view older format examples of energy statements to compare with your records, locate your type of account in the following list.
- View a pre-2013 standard gas and electric usage energy statement example and reference guide. Visit Archive: Standard Gas and Electric Bill.
- View a pre-2013 Net Energy Metering (NEM) monthly energy statement example and reference guide. Visit Archive: Net Energy Metering Monthly Statement.
- View a pre-2013 Direct Access Continuous Service energy statement and reference guide. Visit Archive: Residential Direct Access Continuous Service.
- View a pre-2013 Direct Access Non-Continuous Service energy statement and reference guide. Visit Archive: Residential Direct Access Non-Continuous Service.
- View an Electric Time-of-Use (TOU) bill. Visit Electric Time of Use Statement: Page 1.
View your energy statement history online
View your energy statements online. Sign in or create an online account at the PG&E homepage. Visit pge.com.
Paperless energy statements are easy and secure. You'll receive an email alert each month when your online energy statement is available.
View details of your account online, manage your energy usage and more.
Call the Customer Service Center at 1-800-743-5000.