Understand your home’s energy use by comparing your bills
We’ve created an online tool that lets you easily compare your bills. So, you can:
- Compare your current month to a previous month by electricity cost, gas cost or total cost
- Compare your current month to the same month of the previous year
- Learn why this month’s charges were higher or lower than your previous bills
The simple tool is easy to use.
Look at the details of your home’s energy usage
You can also choose to see your energy use in a very detailed way. For example, you can:
- View your energy usage and cost data by bill, month or even by hour
- Compare your usage with weather and temperature to see how seasonal variations impact your usage patterns
- Check your on-peak, partial-peak and off-peak usage during Event Days
This interactive graph puts a lot of information at your fingertips.
Ready to take a look at your energy usage?
Sign in now
Don’t have an online account? Use the following information to create one:
Your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security number
Your last name, service address, and the last four digits of your Social Security number
Sign up now