About online accounts
Sign up for an online account
Manage your account securely and enjoy easy access to the services customers use most, like those listed below.
View and pay your bill
- Check or pay your balance anytime
- Set up recurring payments
- Sign up for budget billing
- Sign up for paperless statements
Make a service request
- Start or stop service
- Schedule a pilot light appointment
Track your usage and save
- Take a free Home Energy Checkup
- Analyze your energy usage
- Get energy savings tips and customized recommendations
- Compare your rate options
Get help paying your bill
- Extend your due date with a payment arrangement
- Sign up for financial assistance programs such as California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) and Electric Rate Assistance (FERA)
Report or view outages
Let us know about outages or view a map showing the status of outages. Go to Report and View Outages.
Sign up for alerts
Stay informed with account alerts by email, text or phone. Visit Alerts Frequently Asked Questions.
Use visitor sign-in
Also known as One Time Access, this option provides access to a limited set of services, such as making a payment online. No username or password is required, but you will be asked to provide other identifying information such as your last name, your service address zip code, and the last four digits of your social security number.