PG&E brochures and forms
Get documents for business and property management
For easy access to our payment and service options, view or download the following documents for business customers, and property managers and owners.
View or download documents for business customers
The following information and forms are available online for business customers:
- Access the following Building and Renovation Services resources:
- Apply for new or upgraded service. Visit Customer Connections.
- Request temporary installation of construction power. Download Temporary Construction Power Request Form (PDF, 246 KB).
- Apply for residential subdivision/development electric service. Download Electric Sample Form No. 62-0684 (PDF, 405 KB).
- Apply for residential, single-family dwelling electric service. Download Electric Sample Form No. 62-0683 (PDF, 380 KB).
- Apply for relocating or rearranging existing electric service. Download Electric Sample Form No. 62-0687 (PDF, 290 KB).
- Apply for agricultural electric service. Download Electric Sample Form No. 62-0686 (PDF, 433 KB).
- Apply for commercial/industrial development electric service. Download Electric Sample Form No. 62-0685 (PDF, 447 KB).
- Apply for electric service for a new streetlight. Download Application for Service – Streetlight (PDF, 256 KB).
- View our current meter-reading schedule. Visit Meter-Reading Schedule.
- Learn about electric generator safety for standby systems. Visit Electric Generator Safety.
- Access the following Customer Choice resources:
- Get a list of Core Transport Agents (CTAs). Visit Core Gas Aggregation – Core Transport Agents (CTAs).
- View answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Core Gas Aggregation and CTAs. Visit PG&E’s Core Gas Aggregation Service – Frequently Asked Questions.
- View answers to Energy Service Provider (ESP) FAQ. Visit Electricity – Direct Access – Frequently Asked Questions.
- Access the following safety resources:
- Get public safety information on natural gas. Visit Gas Safety.
- Get information on gas and electric safety for contractors. Download Gas and Electric Safety for Safety for Contractors (PDF, 478 KB).
- Get information on gas and electric safety for farm and ranch workers. Download agricultural worker beware (PDF, 277 KB).
- Apply for a facility to attain Essential Use Customer Status. Download Electric Sample Form No. 79-1038 (PDF, 162 KB).
- Get authorization to receive customer information or act upon a customer's behalf. Download Electric Sample Form No. 79-1095 (PDF, 938 KB).
- Service guarantees spell out our commitment to provide prompt customer service for our customers. Visit Service Guarantees.
- Learn about the PG&E claims policy and process. Visit Our Claims Policy and Process.
- Understand our security deposit requirements. Visit Security Deposit Options for Business Customers.
View or download documents for property managers and owners
The following information and forms are available online for property managers and owners:
- Get tips for property managers. Download Tips For Property Managers Using PG&E’s Customer Service (DOC, 77KB).
- Download Interim Service Agreement forms for landlord use:
- Get the Request for Service form to use with the Interim Service Agreement. Download Electric Sample Form No. 62-3282 (PDF, 105 KB).
- Get the Property Management Authorization Agreement form to receive owner information or act on an owner's behalf. Download Electric Sample Form No. 79-1099 (PDF, 112 KB).
- View tips for completing the Property Management Authorization form. Download PMA Tips (PDF, 169 KB).
- Get the request form to change a mailing address to a third-party address. Download Gas Sample Form No. 79-1097 (PDF, 278 KB).
- Get the request form for third-party notification service. Download Electric Sample Form No. 79-1025 (PDF, 189 KB).