Improve the tenant experience with energy efficiency
Attract and retain tenants while reducing operating costs
PG&E energy efficiency programs and products can:
- Increase comfort for tenants and their employees
- Enhance your facility’s reliability and profit
- Help ensure compliance with regulatory mandates
- Support LEED® and ENERGY STAR® certification and demonstrate your commitment to sustainability
Discover our office building programs
The following are programs designed to increase energy efficiency in office buildings.
Upgrade your office building to high performance LED lighting. Learn more about the LED Accelerator Program.
This energy-efficiency program targets retrofit solutions for data centers up to 30,000 square feet in commercial and institutional buildings.
This program provides detailed analysis of multiple buildings within your property ownership or management, and helps you develop energy-efficiency retrofit projects.
Find the right solutions for your office building
Following are solutions that can increase your building’s energy efficiency:
The following LED lighting solutions can enhance your property:
- Accent and directional lighting
- Exterior area lighting
- Troffers and integrated troffer retrofit kits
You can enhance your tenants’ comfort with advanced rooftop HVAC controls including:
- Advanced digital economizer controls
- Demand control ventilation
- Enhanced ventilation control
Small changes to your building’s energy use can add up to big savings and may not even be noticeable to your building’s occupants, for example:
- Reduce run time or turn off features such as fountains, decorative lighting and ambient audio and video displays.
- Turn off ceiling and room fans and increase temperature settings.
- Reduce your building’s external airflow by temporarily using ventilation control to lessen the demand on cooling systems.