Foster a sustainable future with energy efficiency
Demonstrate green operations to the community
Discover new ways to improve production, lower costs and save energy while meeting your sustainability goals.
Our proven experience in helping industrial companies, along with our industrial and manufacturing products and solutions can:
- Reduce your carbon footprint by lowering energy use
- Increase production and reduce maintenance costs
- Retrofit existing equipment to optimize processes
Find the right solutions for your industrial business
- Reduce maintenance and energy
- Modulate motor speed to match fan requirements
- Deliver the exact pressure and flow for specific applications
Add insulation to bare pipe or tanks to reduce energy loss and gas usage.
Custom solutions for industrial businesses
- Electric Submersible Pump—replace Induction Motors with Permanent Magnet Motors
DOWNLOAD ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP (PDF, (105 KB)
- Stack Gas Economizer—preheat boiler feed water
DOWNLOAD STACK GAS ECONOMIZER (PDF, 93 KB)
- Industrial Pump Variable Frequency Drive Controls—take control of oversized pumps
DOWNLOAD INDUSTRIAL PUMP VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE CONTROLS (PDF, 193 KB)
Discover energy efficiency programs for industrial facilities
Following are programs designed to increase energy efficiency in industrial businesses.
Qualify for cash incentives when you implement major process-oriented and other energy-efficiency upgrades. Reduce energy usage, operations and maintenance costs for manufacturing facilities.
Helps manufacturing businesses capture and sustain energy savings through measures requiring little to no capital investment.
This program offers audits and financial incentives for optimizing energy efficiency on - Wells, Extraction equipment,Surface transport (from wells to water separation and treatment facilities), Field augmentation, Water steam and gas injection, Water separation and treatment,Oil storage.
Learn more about our Energy Efficiency Services for Oil and Gas Production Program.
Success Stories and Resources
Get financing up to $100,000 when you upgrade to new, energy-efficient equipment for your business through our Energy Efficiency Financing Program.