Focus on energy efficiency while keeping your guests in mind
Explore specialized PG&E solutions for the hospitality industry
We understand your focus on key priorities like increasing guest satisfaction and lowering operating costs, and we want to help you reach more of your business goals. To meet your industry-specific needs, we offer programs, products and partners to assist you in making the right energy efficiency improvements. Take advantage our proven experience in helping hospitality companies just like yours.
Get the benefits of our hospitality programs
PG&E hospitality programs and key products can help you:
- Increase guest comfort
- Provide a more satisfying guest experience
- Keep facilities running more reliably and profitably
Learn about our hospitality programs
Expand the following sections to learn about our programs for the hospitality industry.
Let us help you prioritize and manage the next energy improvement at your facility. Learn about comprehensive retrofit solutions for lodging and casinos.
This program is ideal for restaurant high-performance LED lighting retrofit installations. We help you choose the improvements that can make the most difference for your business. Learn more about this program.
Well-maintained and efficiently run properties offer a clever competitive edge while delivering a better guest experience. Our boiler program provides technical services and incentives for improvements of boiler systems. Learn more about this program.
Find the right solutions for your hospitality business
Expand the following sections to learn about additional solutions for the hospitality industry.
Front- and back-of-house solutions
Learn about the incentives offered for these solutions:
- Energy and water savings (low-flow, pre-rinse spray valves, ice machines and ozone laundry)
- Easy control solutions (vending machine controllers and demand control kitchen ventilation)
- Natural gas savings (pipe insulation and hot water boilers)
LED Lighting Solutions
Get information on our LED lighting solutions, including:
- Accent and directional lighting
- Exterior area lighting
- Troffers and Integrated Troffers retrofit kits
Solutions designed to improve guest comfort
Advanced rooftop heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) controls can help improve guest comfort. These solutions include:
- Advanced digital economizer control (ADEC)
- Demand control ventilation (DCV)
- Enhanced ventilation control (EVC)
Use the following tips to help reduce costs and improve guest satisfaction:
- Add room occupancy sensors to control thermostats and lighting.
- Install an ozone laundry system to save energy. The system doesn’t need hot water, and it reduces bleach and detergent costs.
- Update to LED lighting in guest rooms and common areas for substantial energy savings.
Get financing up to $100,000 when you upgrade to new, energy-efficient equipment for your business through our Energy Efficiency Financing Program.