Discover energy-efficiency solutions to grow your profits
Optimize your farming and processing operations
Smart energy management can help your business when you’re faced with stricter regulatory standards and rising costs. As you focus on key priorities for harvest and production, PG&E energy-efficiency programs and partners can help you make energy-efficiency improvements with the greatest return.
Our agriculture and food processing programs can:
- Improve crop quality and yields per acre.
- Lower production costs and improve food quality.
- Reduce downtime and required maintenance.
Learn about our Advanced Pumping Efficiency Program
We can help you access deeper underground water by improving pump and booster efficiency. Our program subsidizes pump tests, and provides attractive cash-back incentives for pump overhaul above 25/hp.
Discover dairy and winery industry efficiency solutions
Find comprehensive retrofit solutions for dairies, wineries and breweries. Get a cost-benefit analysis for achieving your energy saving goals.
Learn about our Comprehensive Food Processing Audit and Resource Efficiency Program
Discover our turnkey incentive program that offers focused assessments, on-site assistance and financial incentives to help make your food processing facility more cost-efficient.
Find the right solutions for your agriculture or food processing business
Check out these solutions to help your business thrive.
Agricultural irrigation pumping solutions
PG&E agricultural irrigation pumping solutions offer:
- Variable frequency drives for irrigation pumps and boosters
- Large pump testing and overhaul
- Small pump adjustments, overhaul or replacement
Variable frequency drives for process fans or blowers
The drives deliver the following benefits:
- Reduce maintenance and energy
- Modulate motor speed to match cooling and drying requirements
- Deliver the exact pressure and flow for specific applications
Get tips for agriculture and food processing
Following are agriculture and food processing energy-efficiency tips: