Make brighter choices with the latest lighting
Save when you upgrade to high-efficiency lights
Easily install energy-efficient lighting for your business and quickly realize a return on your investment with lower costs and more energy savings. Buy and install qualified lighting products and you may also be eligible for rebates.
Reap advantages of advances in lighting
Compare light-emitting diode (LED) and high-performance fluorescent lighting to older technologies. Newer lighting:
- Uses less energy
- Generates less heat, helping to reduce your cooling costs
- Lasts up to 20 times longer, so it requires less maintenance
- Produces equal or better quality light
Save money with PG&E lighting rebates and business solutions
Take advantage of the following offerings:
- Earn rebates when you purchase and install qualifying replacement lamps. Download PG&E Distributor LED Replacement Lamps Program – Participating Distributors (PDF, 111 KB).
- Help recover installation costs for qualifying lighting fixtures or retrofit kits. Find out how to apply for rebates. Download Lighting Rebate Catalog (PDF, 1.5 MB).
- Earn more rebates when you upgrade to energy-efficient exterior lighting solutions. Visit PG&E's Exterior Lighting Solutions for Businesses.
Apply for rebates and check your rebate payment status online. Visit Find Money Back Rebates for Your Business.
Find rebates and business solutions
Get information on energy-savings rebates and incentives by industry. Download Lighting Rebate Catalog (PDF, 1.5 MB).
Learn about building compliance and Title 24
Find our more about statewide building energy code compliance changes. Visit Title 24 Frequently Asked Questions.
Get more information about LED streetlighting
Discover our LED streetlighting solutions. Visit LED Streetlighting.
Get financing up to $100,000 when you upgrade to new, energy-efficient equipment for your business through our Energy Efficiency Financing Program.
PG&E’s Trade Professional Alliance is the place to find a qualified contractor to handle your energy efficiency project.