This page provides links to Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s proceedings with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) that may be of interest to investors, so that case documents in those proceedings are available to investors upon filing with the relevant agency. PG&E Corporation and Pacific Gas and Electric Company consider these case documents to be publicly available to investors for SEC Regulation FD purposes when posted to this page. Search functions for such regulatory case documents are available under CPUC – Regulatory Case Documents and FERC - Regulatory Case Documents.
This page also contains information provided by third parties, as well as links to third-party websites, provided for the convenience of investors. Third-party content is the responsibility of the third party, and PG&E Corporation and Pacific Gas and Electric Company disclaim liability for such content.
California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Wholesale Tariffs
- Regulatory Case Documents on FERC eLibrary
- FERC Standards of Conduct
- 2020 FERC Form 1 (Electric) (PDF, 8.8 MB)
- 2020 FERC Form 2 (Gas) (PDF, 12.0 MB)
- 2019 FERC Form 1 (Electric) (PDF, 11.4 MB)
- 2019 FERC Form 2 (Gas) (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- 2018 FERC Form 1 (Electric) (PDF, 8.3 MB)
- 2018 FERC Form 2 (Gas) (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Electric Quarterly Report (EQR)
- General Order (GO) 165 Annual Electric Distribution Inspection Report for 2017 (PDF, 54 KB)