E-Confirm/E-Accept Online Training: Review GTSA
- Once your Gas Transmission Service Agreement has been modified with updated customer information, you will receive an e-mail notification from California Gas Transmission stating that your modified GTSA is available in INSIDEtracc.
- From the Pipe Ranger Home page, log on to INSIDEtracc.
- You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password.
- At the INSIDEtracc main window, select Navigate, Contracts, Contracts.
- Click the Retrieve button to retrieve your contract information.
- Select (single-click) the GTSA Contract Code.
- Review the full text of the GTSA, with updated Contact Information, by clicking on the "View Contract" button on the Contract Controller screen. Acrobat Reader will open and display the contract .pdf file.
Note: Anytime a report is requested, two messages will appear on your screen. The first message states that a request for a report has been queued. Click OK. The second message states that the request for a report is complete, and asks, "Launch report viewer?" Click Yes. Acrobat Reader will open.
You can open and review specific terms of the GTSA by double-clicking on the Contract Code in the Contract Controller screen. If you are in the Master GTSA Contract screen, click the "View Contract" button to review the full text of the GTSA. Acrobat Reader will open and display the contract file.