E-Confirm Online Training: Review CGT Agreement
- Once your California Gas Transmission agreement (Gas Transmission Service Agreement (GTSA) or Noncore Balancing Aggregation Agreement (NBAA)) has been modified with updated customer information, you will receive an e-mail notification from California Gas Transmission stating that your modified agreement is available in INSIDEtracc.
- From the Pipe Ranger Home page, log in to INSIDEtracc.
- You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password.
- At the INSIDEtracc main window, navigate to Contracts, Query Agreements.
- Filter your query to Active (default), All, or Past 12 Months. Click the Query button to retrieve your agreement information.
- Results will populate a table below the query window. Click the magnifying glass to view the agreement online, or the Submit Report icon to send a copy of the agreement to the printer.
Magnifying Glass and Submit Report icons:
- Status for the printed report requested will show in the status bar at the top of the page.
- Review the full text of the agreement by navigating to Reports, Reports.
- Reports that have processed successfully will be shown in the table under the listing of reports. To review the agreement, click one of the icons to the left of the report name to see the report as a PDF, or in an Excel or Actuate format.