E-Confirm/E-Accept Online Training: E-Confirm GTSA Exhibit
- Gas Transmission Service Agreement Exhibit terms are agreed upon by you and a California Gas Transmission representative during a telephone conversation. This resulting agreement is recorded. CGT then creates an Exhibit in INSIDEtracc reflecting these terms. CGT will send an e-mail notification to individuals listed on Exhibit B stating that your GTSA Exhibit is available to "E-Confirm" in INSIDEtracc.
- From the Pipe Ranger Home page, log on to INSIDEtracc.
- You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password.
- At the INSIDEtracc main window, select Navigate, Contracts, Contracts.
- Click the Retrieve button to retrieve your contract information.
- Click the arrow next to the GTSA Contract Code to open up a list of Exhibit types (e.g. Transportation, Storage, Park/Lend).
- Click the arrow next to the appropriate Exhibit type to show a drop down listing of Exhibits.
- Single-click on the desired Exhibit from the Exhibit list to select it, as shown on the Contract Controller screen.
- Preview the full text of the Exhibit by clicking the "View Exhibit" button on the Contract Controller screen. Acrobat Reader will open and display the Exhibit .pdf file.
Note: Anytime a report is requested, two messages will appear on your screen. The first message states that a request for a report has been queued. Click OK. The second message states that the request for a report is complete, and asks, "Launch report viewer?" Click Yes. Acrobat Reader will open.
You can open and review specific terms of the Exhibit by double-clicking on the Contract Code in the Contract Controller Exhibit list. If you are in the Exhibit screen, click the "View Exhibit" button to preview the full text of the Exhibit. Acrobat Reader will open and display the Exhibit .pdf file.
- Click the "E-Confirm" button from your INSIDEtracc screen when you are ready to electronically confirm your Exhibit.
- Click the "View Exhibit" button (as shown in Step 6) after you E-Confirm the Exhibit. Print or save the Exhibit text, which will now reflect the Date/Time/User ID stamp of your E-Confirmation.
- Once you "E-Confirm" your GTSA Exhibit, you will receive an e-mail notification from CGT stating your GTSA Exhibit has been E-Confirmed. This notification will state the Date, Time and User ID of the individual who E-Confirmed the Exhibit.