E-Confirm/E-Accept Online Training: E-Accept NBAA
- Once your Noncore Balancing Aggregation Agreement is created in INSIDEtracc, you will receive an e-mail notification from California Gas Transmission stating that your NBAA is available to"E-Accept" in INSIDEtracc.
- From the Pipe Ranger Home page, log on to INSIDEtracc.
- You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password.
- At the INSIDEtracc main window, select Navigate, Contracts, Contracts.
- Select (single-click) the NBAA Contract Code.
- Click the "E-Accept" button from your INSIDEtracc screen when you are ready to electronically accept your NBAA.
- Click the "View Contract" button after you E-Accept your NBAA.Print or save the NBAA text, which will now reflect the Date/Time/User ID stamp of your E-Acceptance.
- Once you "E-Accept" your NBAA, you will receive an e-mail notification from CGT stating your NBAA has been E-Accepted. This notification will state the Date, Time and User ID of the individual who E-Accepted the Agreement.