E-Confirm/E-Accept Online Training: E-Accept GTSA
- Once your Gas Transmission Service Agreement is created in INSIDEtracc, you will receive an e-mail notification from California Gas Transmission stating that your GTSA is available to "E-Accept" in INSIDEtracc.
- From the Pipe Ranger Home page, log on to INSIDEtracc.
- You will be prompted to enter your User Name and Password.
- At the INSIDEtracc main window, select Navigate, Contracts, Contracts.
- Click the Retrieve button to retrieve your contract information.
- Select (single-click) the GTSA Contract Code.
- Preview the full text of the GTSA Contract by clicking on the "View Contract" button on the Contract Controller screen. Acrobat Reader will open and display the contract .pdf file.
Note: Anytime a report is requested, two messages will appear on your screen. The first message states that a request for a report has been queued. Click OK. The second message states that the request for a report is complete, and asks, "Launch report viewer?" Click Yes. Acrobat Reader will open.
You can open and review specific terms of the GTSA by double-clicking on the Contract Code in the Contract Controller screen. If you are in the Master GTSA Contract screen, click the "View Contract" button to preview the full text of the GTSA. Acrobat Reader will open and display the contract .pdf file.
- Click the "E-Accept" button from your INSIDEtracc screen when you are ready to electronically accept your GTSA.
- Click the "View Contract" button after you E-Accept your GTSA. Print or save the GTSA text, which will now reflect the Date/Time/User ID stamp of your E-Acceptance.
- Once you "E-Accept" your GTSA, you will receive an e-mail notification from CGT stating your GTSA has been E-Accepted. This notification will state the Date, Time and User ID of the individual who E-Accepted the Agreement.