Important Points About Tariffs
- For backbone transportation service requests, either the MFV or SFV rate design may be chosen
- If the customer elects the SFV rate design under Schedule G-AFTOFF, the customer may specify an on-system delivery point as an alternate to Kern River Station
- On-system delivery points are: the Citygate, on-system storage accounts, an end-use customer on Pacific Gas and Electric Company's system, an on-system delivery pool or a parking or lending account at the Citygate
- California Production is a receipt point but not a delivery point
- Contracts may be assigned. There is no maximum or minimum price for selling capacity in the secondary market
- Noncore tariffs cannot be used to serve a noncore end-user directly, thereby avoiding backbone transmission charges
- CGT offers several different storage products. Firm storage can provide peaking service for electric generators, inventory for imbalance trading, injection, inventory and withdrawal for managing OFO/EFO situations and price arbitrage
- As-available storage service is open only to holders of firm storage inventory
Copyright © 2009 Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
All rights reserved.