CGT Pipe Ranger Contest!
Monday, August 11, 2014
Want to learn something new and have some fun? Participate in PG&E California Gas Transmission's Pipe Ranger contest!
Starting today, we will be bringing you weekly challenges to solve. One type of challenge for four weeks, and then we will move on to a slightly more difficult type of challenge for the next four weeks.
Here are some more details:
- We'll bring you a new challenge at the start of each week. We'll provide the solution to the challenge on the Friday of that week.
- You can submit your answer any time before we provide the solution on Friday morning. Submit your answer via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each time you participate, you will receive points. If your answer is correct, you'll receive extra points. If you are the first in any week with the correct answer, you'll collect even more points. We'll post the points rankings each Friday, in order of number of points, first name and last initial only.
- The contest will last no more than three months, covering three different types of challenges.
- Prizes for winners? Why yes!
The first challenge is a word scramble pertaining to doing business with CGT. Unscramble the letters to discover the answer.
Hint: Many of you have one of these.
CONERNO GANICNLAB GINTORGAEAG EREGMNTAE
E-mail your answer to email@example.com.
"PG&E" refers to Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation. © 2009 Pacific Gas and Electric Company. All rights reserved.