2015 Gas Transmission and Storage Rate Case
Thursday, October 31, 2013
On October 22, 2013, a customer presentation was made related to PG&E California Gas Transmission's 2015 Gas Transmission and Storage Rate Case. We'd like to share the information that was presented in that presentation with all customers.
- PG&E will file the Rate Case on or before February 2014
- The filing will look substantially different from past filings, with more focus on safety and system investments, and will be organized around asset families (pipelines, compression stations, etc.)
- Rates will be increasing substantially, especially local transmission rates
- There will be no significant changes in market structure
CGT's proposals in the Rate Case will include:
- Retaining monthly balancing with current OFO structure and timing
- Increasing storage capacity allocated to load balancing to reflect the current use of storage for that purpose
- Equalized Baja and Redwood rates for noncore customer transport
- 5th nomination cycle after the curent Intraday 2 cycle
- Full revenue balancing account treatment in place of the current partial revenue balancing accounts
CGT will be bringing you more information related to the Rate Case in the months to come.
"PG&E" refers to Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation. © 2009 Pacific Gas and Electric Company. All rights reserved.