SNL Articles Offer Insight and a Chance to Win
Thursday, July 09, 2009
CGT recently launched its Scheduling New Link (SNL) series of articles, highlighting different areas of the INSIDEtracc nomination system and offering useful hints and tips for scheduling on PG&E's pipeline. In December, CGT Gas Scheduling will provide a quiz to test your knowledge with questions based on each SNL article. The first five customers to respond with the correct answers to all questions will each receive a prize.
Five articles have been posted since the series started in February, and they can be found on Pipe Ranger's SNL Archives page:
- Creating and Using Your New TSA
- Importing Nominations from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Manually Entering Nominations into INSIDEtracc
- Query Pool Balance and Query Nominations By Entity Screens
- Query/Copy Unprocessed Nominations
Watch for additional SNL articles each month through November and enhance your INSIDEtracc scheduling skills!
Copyright © 2009 Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
All rights reserved.