INSIDEtracc Enhancements and Training Dates
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
California Gas Transmission is excited to announce enhancements to its nomination system, INSIDEtracc. These changes are anticipated to be available to customers the second week of October, 2008.
CGT values the feedback we receive from you, our customers, and enjoy the business relationships we have with you. In response to your requests and in anticipation of your business needs, some of the INSIDEtracc improvements you'll see are in the following areas:
- TSAs "on the fly"
- Pool Balancing valid for all cycles
- Decreasing then increasing a nomination within the same cycle is now accepted
- Nominations by Entity screen returns
- Single screen to use for Import or Manual Input nominations
- Instead of a DD pool, off-system nominations will use a TSA as the Downstream Contract Number
- New screen available to net out Market Center trade positions for the month
- New look and feel for 100 and 110 Reports
CGT will be providing training on changes to the scheduling modules of INSIDEtracc and we encourage all customers to sign up. Additional information will be presented in a Pipe Ranger article for non-scheduling related screens and changes.
Training sessions will be conducted starting mid-September using the Genesys online Web conferencing tool. CGT is asking customers to sign up for one of the training sessions below. All session times are Pacific time, and will last approximately 1.5 hours.
|September 16, 18, 19, 23, 25||12 noon|
|September 17, 22, 24||1:00 p.m.|
Instructions for entering the online training session will be sent to each enrolled customer prior to the training.
How to Sign Up
Customers should contact Kim Nicerio by telephone (415.973.8686) or e-mail KMNa@pge.com with the following information:
First and last name
Company phone number
Date of training session desired
Sign up for training today and be the first to see our changes. We're so excited and think you will be, too!
Copyright © 2009 Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
All rights reserved.