INSIDEtracc Changes Coming Tonight
Monday, November 7, 2005
California Gas Transmission's INSIDEtracc changes roll out this evening, November 7, 2005. All changes will be in place when customers log onto the system Tuesday morning, November 8. This article recaps important items to remember:
- Nominations must be placed differently on the CGT and interconnect pipeline systems on gas day November 8:
|Nominations for gas day November 8, 2005||Interconnecting Pipelines||CGT|
|Timely||Current Codes||Current Codes|
|Evening||Current Codes||Current Codes|
|Intraday 1||Current Codes||New Codes|
|Intraday 2||Current Codes||New Codes|
|Nominations for gas day November 9, 2005||All cycles||New Codes||New Codes|
- New pool codes and interconnect names now match geographically. Codes that have changed are:
|Receipt Pt/Delivery Pt Designation|
|EP||TS||EPNG||El Paso Nat. Gas Pipel. Int.||TKS||Topock South|
|HD||FP||HDL||KRGT High Desert Lateral Interconnect||FRP||Freemont Peak|
|KR||DG||KRP||Kern River Pipel. Interconnect||DAG||Daggett|
|PN||ML||PGN||PG&E Trans. - Northwest Int.||MAL||Malin|
|PS||ST||STOR||PG&E Storage Interconnect||STOR||Storage|
|QS||EX||QST||Questar So Trails Pipeline Interconnect||ESX||Essex|
|TS||TH||TS||Tehachapi Spur||THS||Tehachapi Spur|
|TW||TN||TW||Transwestern Pipeline Int.||TKN||Topock North|
- The new replacement nomination process will supercede the current incremental nomination process. Request the total nominated volume desired for the gas day.
- The bumping process is incorporated into system processing, and can affect prior nominations in the gas day.
- Training materials are available on the Pipe Ranger Web site under the Tools & Services, INSIDEtracc area.
- INSIDEtracc will be unavailable tonight as of 8:00 p.m. Pacific time to incorporate these changes. Evening cycle nomination results for gas day Tuesday, November 8 will not be available prior to the outage.
Additional information can be found in prior Pipe Ranger articles.
CGT representatives will be available Tuesday morning to answer any questions that may arise, and can be reached through the Helpline at 1.800.343.4743.
Copyright © 2009 Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
All rights reserved.
Recent News Articles
|05/08||E-Mail Cut Reports. What are they and why do I want them?|
|05/08||High BTU Gas Expected May 9, 2013|
|04/29||Delay in Accessing Customer Meter Data|
|04/13||Delay in Accessing Customer Meter Data|
|04/04||Delay in Customer Meter Data|