Muddy INSIDEtracc Print Screens?
Friday, October 27, 2000
Some of our customers are experiencing gray-toned backgrounds on INSIDEtracc screen prints. If you're using Microsoft Windows 95 or 98 and are having trouble with muddy background screen prints, try this fix:*
- Go to Start/Settings/Printers
- Right click on the icon for the printer model you're using
- Choose Properties from the pop up menu
- Click on the Graphics tab on the top
- Set Dithering to "none", then click Apply
* Note: This fix will not work if you're using Microsoft Office 2000 or if you're using Windows 95 or 98 but your Printer's Properties Menu does not present you with a Graphics tab.
We believe implementing a system upgrade over the weekend of October 21st caused this situation. We've contacted our server/application vendor for a system solution and will keep you informed of any progress.
Copyright © 2009 Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
All rights reserved.
Recent News Articles
|05/08||E-Mail Cut Reports. What are they and why do I want them?|
|05/08||High BTU Gas Expected May 9, 2013|
|04/29||Delay in Accessing Customer Meter Data|
|04/13||Delay in Accessing Customer Meter Data|
|04/04||Delay in Customer Meter Data|