New Pipe Ranger Launches Tomorrow
Tuesday, August 15, 2000
Please remember that tomorrow, August 16, you will see an improved, more efficient Pipe Ranger, with better organization and quicker access to the information you need.
Highlights of the Pipe Ranger upgrades include:
- The OFO Outlook information, Pipe Ranger's most popular screen, is now summarized on the home page
- Links to Recent News articles now reside on the home page
- A navigation bar now remains on the left-hand side of the screen; its seven categories can quickly take you to the information you need:
- Home - the Pipe Ranger Home page
- Operations - Pipeline Status information
- Applications - Imbalance Trading and INSIDEtracc information, reports and standard forms
- Products - Golden Gate Market Center and Gold Coast Transportation services, as well as Affiliate Transactions
- Service - Customer Service and Scheduling representative listings and sign-ups for e-mail and blast page services
- Library - CGT facts, frequently asked questions, and information on a wide assortment of issues
- Contact Us - A direct link to our Customer Service and Scheduling representatives page
The CGT Web team hopes you find these improvements time saving and helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact your CGT Account Services Representative.
Copyright © 2009 Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
All rights reserved.
Recent News Articles
|05/08||E-Mail Cut Reports. What are they and why do I want them?|
|05/08||High BTU Gas Expected May 9, 2013|
|04/29||Delay in Accessing Customer Meter Data|
|04/13||Delay in Accessing Customer Meter Data|
|04/04||Delay in Customer Meter Data|