Library | Forms
Unless otherwise specified, key forms and agreements provided here are Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) files. In order to view these documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you wish to print out any of these .pdf forms, please use the Adobe print button: this is the far left button on the toolbar that appears immediately above the document. Using your browser's print function yields unsatisfactory results.
List of California Gas Transmission Standard Forms
Assignment of Gas Transmission Services*
Authorization to Revise Nominating Marketer on Exhibits C and D of Form 79-756--Natural Gas Service Agreement*
California Production Balancing Agreement Preliminary Information Form*
California Production Balancing Agreement (includes the three attachments)
California Production Cumulative Imbalance Trading Form*
- ECS Exhibit B:* User Access Request Form
- GTSA Exhibit A: Gold Coast Transportation Service
- GTSA Exhibit B: Negotiated Gold Coast Transportation Service
- GTSA Exhibit C: Golden Gate Market Center Parking/Lending Service
- GTSA Exhibit E: Golden Gate Market Center Negotiated Firm Storage Service
- GTSA Exhibit F: Golden Gate Market Center Negotiated As-Available Storage Service
- GTSA Exhibit J: Golden Gate Market Center Standard Firm Storage Service
- GTSA Exhibit K: Negotiated Gold Coast Delivery Service to Off-System End-Use Customers
Gas Transportation Nomination Form (Includes Instructions and Codes)
Note: This is an Excel spreadsheet for you to download. To prevent the file from downloading in a .zip format, we suggest that you right-click on the link and select the "Save Target As..." (Internet Explorer) option, and save this file as an Excel .xlsx template to your hard drive.
Imbalance Trading Form for Schedule G-BAL Service*
Natural Gas Service Providers List, Request for Inclusion*
Nomination Authorization Form*
- NBAA Exhibit A:* Customer Authorization For Agent To Act For Customer With Respect To Gas Balancing And Gas Rule 14 Services And Obligations
- NBAA Exhibit B:* Termination Of Authorization For Agent To Act For Customer With Respect To Gas Balancing And Gas Rule 14 Services And Obligations
* You may, if you wish, fill out forms marked with an asterisk online prior to printing. Please sign and mail or fax the completed form to Pacific Gas and Electric Company. You cannot submit these forms to the Company electronically.
Forms without an asterisk are not designed to be completed online. In most cases, Pacific Gas and Electric Company representatives will prepare these forms for execution.