Reading Your California Gas Transmission Invoice
All California Gas Transmission charges are included in one monthly invoice, under one account number, with a total charge due for each month. The first page gives a summary all your gas transmission products and is followed by detailed itemization for each section.
Here's a summary of the sections the consolidated detail of bill includes:
- Gold Coast Transportation Service
- Golden Gate Market Center-Parking/Lending
- Golden Gate Market Center-Storage
- OFO/EFO Noncompliance Charges
- Balancing Charges/Credits for G-BAL
- Balancing Charges/Credits for California Production
- Core Transport Rate Credit
Calculation of OFO/EFO Noncompliance Charges and Credits, Balancing Charges/Credit for G-BAL and Balancing Charges/Credits for California Production are discussed in detail; we believe the other sections are self-explanatory. Please contact your CGT Account Services Representative with any questions regarding your monthly invoice.
Your invoice packet also includes a Payment Designation Form. In addition, an Imbalance Summary is enclosed (for informational purposes only).