Level 1 Ducted Evaporative Cooling Systems–Search
Search for individual manufacturers or select all manufacturers.
- Airflow must be 2500 cfm or greater at .1" static pressure except in the case of the Jenrus HTSC-3.5 Indirect
- The evaporative media shall be rigid or equivalent and achieve an Evaporative Cooling Efficiency of .85 for single stage equipment and .95 for 2 stage equipment at the air velocity at which is generated by least one of the speed and static pressure combinations used by the unit. The manufacturer of the media shall certify the media performance. Generally the media is 8 inches or more thick.
- The unit must have a thermostat or a multi-function manual control that operates the unit in at least two fan speeds and with and without the media being wetted. If a thermostat is installed pressure relief damper(s) must also be installed.
- The unit must be provided with a water quality management system that provides positive removal of sump water on a regular interval. A bleed system is not allowed.
- All electrical components shall be UL recognized.