Pay in Person Locations
Find an In Person Payment Location Near Your Address
Please enter your location to find a nearby In Person Payment Location. Entry of a City or a ZIP Code is required.
Pay In Person
- PG&E offers more than 650 convenient authorized Neighborhood Payment Center locations for all your bill payment needs
- Bring your bill or 11 digit account number with you to make your payment, and retain the receipt for your records (you will need this if you call us about your payment).
- At these locations, cash, checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks are all accepted and there is no payment service charge. (Walmart and KMart stores do not accept checks, but do accept PIN-based debit cards).
- Payments made before 5 p.m. are posted same day. Most locations are open after business hours and on weekends to fit your schedule.
- There is no payment service charge.
- You can also pay in one of our 75 Customer Service Offices.
- PG&E Self-Service Quick Pay Bill Payment kiosks that accept cash, check, or Visa/MasterCard payments are available at select offices (Antioch, Bakersfield, Capitola, Chico, Concord, Dinuba, East Oakland, Eureka, Fresno, Hayward, Madera, Manteca, Marysville, Merced, Modesto, Oakland, Oroville, Richmond, Salinas, Sacramento, San Carlos, San Jose, Santa Rosa, Stockton, Tracy, Turlock, Woodland).
- Accepts Cash, Check, and Visa/MasterCard and does not provide change.
- $1.25 fee for Visa/MasterCard.
- Payments made before 5 p.m. are posted same day.
Accessible Payment Centers
Measures have been taken to ensure that the PG&E payment process at the payment centers indicated by the International Symbol of Accessibiity (ISA) is accessible to people with disabilities in accordance with applicable law. A complete list of accessible payment centers is also available.