Understanding Your Energy Statements
It's here! An energy statement that's easier to read
You asked, and we listened. Your PG&E bill has a new look - and it's been redesigned with you in mind. New features, larger font, and at-a-glance billing information will help you quickly find what's important to you.
- At-a-glance account data: Your account number and due date at the top of every page
- Simplified account summary: A snapshot of your bill in large font that's easier to read and understand
- Clear and simple usage graphs: Empowering you with information about your energy use, so you can make informed decisions
Learn more about your redesigned energy statement
To walk through the new features, find your statement type below (or in the left-hand navigation bar) and click to learn more.
- Gas & Electric Usage Statement
- Electric Time-of-Use statement
- CARE Energy Statement
- Direct Access and CCA Statement
- Balanced Payment Plan Statement
Or, log in to My Energy to view your statement online and take advantage of our helpful energy management tools.
Sub-metered tenants and landlords
In some special circumstances, including many mobile home parks, a "master PG&E meter" serves the entire community and the property manager then "sub-meters" the individual homes. These tenants pay their utility bills directly to the property manager. If this sounds like your situation, there's some special information just for you.
Don’t miss the latest information
Each month, PG&E includes important messages with your bill, including details on rebates, energy-saving tips, and gas and electric safety information. If you don't receive a paper bill, you can view these helpful messages online.
View bill inserts >>
Request Translated Bills
For general questions, please contact PG&E's Customer Service Center at 1-800-468-5000.
Enrolling in paperless billing is good for you and good for the environment! View and pay your bills online.
Sign Up for My Energy
View details of your Account online, manage your energy usage and more. Start enjoying the benefits today.