Energy Training Center — Stockton
PG&E's Energy Training Center in Stockton provides continuing education for businesses, construction professionals and participants of energy efficiency education programs.
Classes and Seminars
Instruction, discussion and hands-on training:
- The latest heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) technology
- Proper use, installation, maintenance, and the features and benefits of energy-efficient windows, insulation materials and HVAC systems
- Evaluation and measurement techniques to support potential energy efficiency projects for commercial and industrial facilities
- Support for completion of incentive program applications
Courses also focus on:
- “Systems approach” to helping customers save energy
- The contrasts between the current and the most advanced residential and non-residential building and operating technologies
- Exchange of ideas by networking with others in your field
Unsure of which class to take? Check the Quick Reference Guide (PDF, 33 KB).
Our virtual facility tour provides a look at our HVAC labs, detached display home, home interior display, mobile home, computer lab and classrooms. Plan to attend a class or seminar to experience hands-on learning for yourself.
PG&E offers energy-savings tips, a tool lending library and much more.