Product and Topical Videotapes
The videotapes in the Energy Resource Center cover a variety of energy efficiency topics. Tapes that focus on the following topics:
- Building Connections Series. Case Studies. (AIA)
- Building Green : Audubon House : in pursuit of sustainable architecture and energy efficiency.
- Energy and Resource Flows : Rocky Mountain Institute, Way Station, NMB Bank: Case Studies. (AIA)
- The Griffin One House : how to design and construct a cost effective energy efficient home.
- Hongkong and Shanghai Bank.
- Stansted International Airport.
- Waterloo International Terminal.
Building Design and Urban Planning
- Building an Energy-Efficient Home. (EPRI)
- Building New York : a great city if they ever get it finished.
- The Coldest Winter I Ever Spent... : the fight for sunlight in San Francisco. (Environmental Simulation Lab. U.C. Berkeley)
- Energy and Resource Efficiences. (AIA)
- Envelope Series. (University of Minnesota)
- Healthy Buildings and Materials. Conference and Lecture Series. (AIA)
- How to Talk to Clients about Energy-Efficient Design. (Oregon State University)
- Indoor Air Quality. (EPRI)
- The Ins and Outs of Building Science. (University of Minnesota)
- Land Resources and the Urban Ecology. Conference and Lecture Series (AIA)
- Performance Indicators for New Houses. (University of Minnesota)
- Shopping for a Performance-Built House : "test drive" before you buy. (University of Minnesota)
- Times Square (Environmental Simulation Lab. U.C. Berkeley)
HVAC and Motors
- Adjustable Speed Drives : making power plants more efficient today. (EPRI)
- The Advanced Heat Pump. (EPRI)
- Cool Storage Seminar. (EPRI)
- Heat Pump : a machine for all seasons. (EPRI)
- How to Calculate Design Heat Load. (Oregon State University)
- Powermiser Integrated Heat Pump System. (EPRI)
- Reducing Supermarket Refrigeration Costs. (EPRI)
- Ventilation Series. (University of Minnesota)
- Warm Floors. (Warm Company)
- The Automatic Money Saver. (Novitas Lighting Controls)
- Equation for Savings (Novitas Lighting Controls)
- Introduction to the Lighting Design Lab.
- Lighting Design Lab : the retail retrofit rationale.
- Lighting Design Lab : case studies. Koll Building, GTE, Westlake Center.
- Office Lighting Design. (EPRI)
- Ideas in Motion : new horizons for solar electricity. (EPRI)
- Photovoltaics: utility experience ; Photovoltaics : meeting utility needs. (EPRI)
- Renewable Energy Technology. (EPRI)
- Tomorrow's Energy Today (U.S. Dept. of Energy)
- All about Low-e. (Libbey Owens Ford)
- Glass as a Source of Free Energy. (Libbey Owens Ford)
- High Performance Windows with The Answer Guys. (PG&E)
- Heat Mirror : a better view of life. (Southwall Technologies)
- Innovation through Advanced Vinyl Technology. (Milgard Vinyl Windows)
- LowE2 Glass Products. (Cardinal IG)
- Shutters in Motion. (European Rolling Shutters)