Event Planning at the PEC
Who can use the PEC?
The PEC is funded by California utility customers and administered by PG&E under the auspices of the CPUC. Our facilities are primarily for our educational programs and events directly related to energy efficiency, distributed generation, and demand response. PEC facilities have also been made available to companies, organizations, and institutions for meetings and other events related to energy conservation and the environment. Requests for meetings and events of this type are considered on a case-by-case basis and upon availability of space.
Creating an environment for success
The Pacific Energy Center (PEC) offers all the amenities of a major conference center at a scale more suited to regional business needs. PEC facility highlights include:
- Private meeting spaces for 2 to 120 people
- Private and open spaces for tabletop displays to large scale equipment exhibits and demos for groups up to 300 people
- High quality audio/visual equipment
- Easy access for equipment deliveries and set-up
- Full-service catering, including continental breakfasts, sandwiches, appetizers, and full course seated dinners
- Organic, sustainable, and local products when possible
Schedule your next event at the PEC
Please fill out an event request form to give us basic information about your event. Please choose from one of the following:
Convenient Location and Hours
The Pacific Energy Center is located at 851 Howard Street, in between 4th and 5th Streets, two blocks south of the Powell Street BART/Metro Station in downtown San Francisco. Regional airports are within 45 minutes drive time, and public parking is available nearby.
The PEC is open from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Special arrangements are available for evening events.
What's near the PEC?
The Pacific Energy Center is located near several hotels, restaurants. parking and public transportation. See the links under "Related Links" on this page for more information about other businesses in our neighborhood.