Determine Your Baseline Quantity
- Find "Rate Schedule" on either page 3 or 4 of your bill. It appears underneath the "Service ID" number.
- Your rate schedule is a combination of numbers and letters; in some cases spaces may be included, generally after the first number. In this example, the space is in the third position.
- From left to right, count the numbers, letters, and spaces until you get to the fourth one, which will be a letter from P - Z. In the example, W is in the fourth position.
- The letter in the fourth position represents your baseline territory.
- You can now find your baseline territory in the tables.