Street Light Bill
- A new unique numeric customer account identifier. This account number will remain with a customer even if the customer relocates within the PG&E service territory. When you contact us, please provide us with this account number.
- The "Bill Date" is the date the bill is processed.
- This is our main number for fast automated help, or to speak to a customer service representative.
Local Office Address
- The address of the utility office that serves your area.
Special Account Information
- Notes about your account and any special programs you participate in. (i.e. Balanced Payment Plan (BPP) and CARE)
- Please send payment to this address.
- The dates used to calculate a bill inclusive of both the "Bill From" and "Bill To" Date.
- This is the cost of electricity that you used during a billing period.
- ECT – A tax we collect for the state of California based on the electric use during a billing period. This tax is $0.0002 per kilo watt hour (kwh).
Public Purpose Program Surcharge – If you are a gas customer, your bill includes a Gas Public Purpose Program (PPP) Surcharge, which is used to fund state-mandated gas assistance programs for low income customers, energy efficiency programs, and public-interest research and development.
UUT – A tax we collect for a city or county government. The tax (if any) is a percentage of your energy charges.
- The amount of your previous bill that is still unpaid.
- The payment amount(s) applied to your account since your last statement, and the dates we applied them.
Total Amount Due
- This is the amount that you now owe, after we apply any taxes, adjustments and/or prior payments to your account.
- After this date, your payment would be past due.