You're invited to Time for Business: Power Hour, where you’ll hear from PG&E and local business experts on how to enhance the power of your business.
- Create a free energy plan: get a free energy assessment and customized action plan for how you can save money and energy.
- Understand your rate: learn how your rate works and get money saving tips.
- Take energy action: talk one-on-one with your local PG&E representative about customized ways to help you save.
- Learn about key business topics: hear tips and trends from local experts on a range of essential business topics.
- Boost your energy: enjoy energizing refreshments and treats from popular local establishments.
- Get connected: meet and network with other local small business leaders.
For Time for Business inquiries, email us at email@example.com.
For all other inquiries, call our Business Customer Service Center at 1-800-468-4743.
Bakersfield: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Fresno: Thursday, August 21, 2014
Watsonville: Tuesday, August 26, 2014
San Jose: Thursday, August 28, 2014
Stockton: Wednesday, September 3, 2014
West Sacramento: Friday, September 5, 2014
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Open House)
Speaker sessions will take place at
8 a.m., 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
All sessions include the same speakers and content.