InterAct – Energy Management Tools
Tap into the power of information every time you turn on your computer with InterAct, PG&E's premier online energy-usage, analysis, reporting, and curtailment-notification service.
InterAct for Your Business
With InterAct, you can see exactly how your business is using energy. That information can help you:
- Identify problems
- Compare current usage to historic patterns
- Create and analyze different scenarios
- Make timely adjustments
- Export the data for reporting purposes
- Schedule report to run automatically and be delivered to you by email
- Save money on your bill
- Manage your participation in any of PG&E’s demand response programs
InterAct notifies you of load curtailment events via email, fax, phone call, and/or e-page, and allows you to analyze options and respond to calls for participation in curtailment events. It also allows you to monitor and assess your performance for each curtailment event.
By logging into InterAct, you will see15-minute interval, hourly, daily energy-usage data that PG&E downloaded from your electric Interval meter the previous night. You will be able to extract a wealth of information to help you meet your energy management objectives through InterAct’s comprehensive set of online tools.
InterAct’s Energy and Cost Analysis module provides graphs, charts, data visualization, statistical analysis, and data-export tools to help you:
- Track your facility’s electric demand and usage
- See how each process in your business is affecting your overall energy use
- Identify peak energy-demand levels in a day
- View and export and your data
- Schedule reports to deliver to you by email
- Understand your pattern of energy use by hour, day, month or year
- Avoid peak demand and usage charges by knowing your aggregated demand and peak loads
Curtailment Manager will help you optimize your participation in demand response programs. When a curtailment event occurs, you can:
- Receive an instant notification through e-page, fax, phone call, and/or email
- Accept or decline a curtailment notice with a simple click of a mouse
- Adjust operations during an event by comparing your baseline usage with the previous day's data
- See your actual load reduction after the event day
- Get an incentive-payment estimate
InterAct is for Large Commercial & Industrial customers who have an interval data meter with a maximum demand of 200 kW or greater for three consecutive months within the last 12 billing months or are participating in one of PG&E's Demand Response programs. To verify that your company qualifies for the InterAct web application, please contact your PG&E account representative or InterAct Support at 1-800-254-5810 (Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. PST), or email us at email@example.com.
Forgot Your User Name or Password? Need to Update Your Information? Contact InterAct Support at
8 a.m.-5 p.m. PST), or email us at InterActSupport@pge.com.