Welcome to the Pacific Energy Center
The Pacific Energy Center (address and directions) offers educational programs (PEC calendar), design tools, advice, and support to create energy efficient buildings and comfortable indoor environments. Most of our efforts are focused around commercial buildings, however, other departments offer advice and information for residential buildings.
Our services include assistance in:
- Daylighting and shading analysis of physical building models to optimize envelope design
- Advice on site orientation, glazing, shading, daylighting, and electric lighting systems
- Electric lighting system demonstrations and discussion of the pros and cons of different approaches to electric lighting in particular buildings and building types
- Identifying applicable incentive programs for energy-related measures, including the Savings By Design program
- Performance measurement tools for existing building systems evaluation and efficiency enhancements supported by protocols for tool use.
Please use the skills of the Energy Center staff, and our resources, to create a higher quality, energy-efficient built environment.
Robert A. Marcial