First Responders Workshops
Workshop will cover best practices to handle utility specific emergencies, natural gas infrastructure identification, and processes specific to responding to natural gas emergencies and hazards.
This First Responder Workshop will cover a wide variety of topics and are led by gas pipeline subject matter experts. Note: This workshop is being held in coordination with many other gas pipeline companies (see below).
- Identify important components of natural gas utility infrastructure and recognize emergency conditions
- Use best practices to handle natural gas emergencies and adhere to specific do's and don'ts when on the scene of an emergency
- Respond to natural gas hazards and avoid dangers presented by migrating natural gas and secondary ignition sources
- Gain knowledge about natural gas emergency response checklists and response scenarios
- Opportunity for you to meet with individual companies, ask questions and obtain more information about our pipelines
- Properties of Natural Gas Demonstration
- Free Communication Hand Outs
Note: This workshop is hosted by the following companies: Kern River Gas Transmission Company, Kinder Morgan Pipeline, El Paso Gas Company, Mojave Pipeline Company, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Southern California Gas Company, Questar Southern Trails Gas Company, Transwestern Gas Company, and Southwest Gas Company.